Oyster

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

adeypitt's review of Oxford Pram Centre www.oxfordpramcentre.co.uk

“Oyster”

Written on: 11/11/2012 by adeypitt (1 review written)

Phoned them up and were very helpful, I needed a pram / pushchair that was small, light and extremely easy to navigate / turn as I have replaced shoulders that cannot deal with strain or weight.

The Oyster pram they recommended was fantastic (went for a test) and also bought the maxi cosi car seat (recommended) which is lighter than the Britax.

They told me I would need the adaptors and supplied those too - they were needed for the Maxi Cosi car seat.

Finally I bought an ISO FIX base for the car seat which they told me was easy to fit. (It was extremely easy - was a little stiff at 1st when dropping the car seat in but works a treat after a few weeks)

Overall I was / am very satisfied with Oxford Pram Centre and will not hesitate to use again!

• Oyster Puschchair / Black Colour Pack / Maxi Cosi Carseat / ISOFIX base for car seat - £600 delivered.

• Quality of service