Bad Bad Bad

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Mothercare

“Bad Bad Bad”

Written on: 21/03/2012

Ordered goods on 31st January, on 1st feb seen on "my account" that the items had been dispatched via supplier. A week later the items had not yet arrived so e-mailed customer services. Got a reply saying that the items would be with me up to 10 working days after dispatch. I waited and still nothing. I decided then decided to take it upon myself to contact the supplier directly and was told that all the items that I had ordered had been out of stock for weeks and I would get 2 of the 3 items nearer the end of February! They couldnt understand why Mothercare told me otherwise! The 3rd item they told me would be in stock 5th March and arrive shortly after. Indeed I did receive two items and am still waiting on third. E-mailed mothercare customer services again and was told that someone would get back to me no-one did. Again I decied to e-mail suppliers direct and they tell me I have to wait until 21st April!! I am now in the process of asking Mothercare for a refund and of course am still waiting on a reply!

Why didn't they tell me they had issues with stock in the first place? If out of stock then the website would say temporarily unavailable or e-mail when back stock etc, but they let me order it and take my money regardless!! So frustrated!