Fantastic Video & Audio Quality, Solid Cable, Great Value

From 1 review

Guest's review of BeckenBower Chrome 1m HDMI Cable

BeckenBower Chrome 1m HDMI Cable

“Fantastic Video and Audio Quality, Solid Cable, Great...”

Written on: 30/06/2012

Well, where should I start. I'm an avid gamer and a movie enthusiast, so I'm always on the look out for a good HDMI Cable. For the past 5 or so years, I've always used cables from the likes of Monster and Belkin, but after coming across this cable from BeckenBower, I've realised I've wasting my money on more expensive cables with no difference in quality. Monster Cables are priced on average at around £70+, but this BeckenBower Chrome v1.4a 1m HDMI with ethernet comes in at just under £18

From opening the package you can tell that this cable is about quality, solid metal cable shell with 24k gold connectors give a feeling of solidarity and make it feel indestructible.

After plugging it in, the video and audio quality was fantastic, sharp colours, deep blacked and smooth movements. As for the audio, well let's just say I didn't even need my HiFi. BeckenBower say they use the same technology from their HD headphones in their HDMI cables, and you can tell. Deep Base and clear sound alongside the video quality make this cable one of the best I've used.

Overall, I highly recommend this cable to anyone whose looking for awesome video quality with fantastic sound from a cable at a very reasonable price.