Great quality & value for money

Ryanlynda's review of Artificial Grass Land - www.artificialgrassland.com

Artificial Grass Land - www.artificialgrassland.com

“Great quality and value for money”

Written on: 22/08/2013 by Ryanlynda (1 review written)

I wanted to dedicate a corner of my garden for a play area for my two year old son and decided on artificial grass as the best surface. Whilst researching how to fit the grass I came across artificial grass lands web site, which I found very informative and easy to understand. Having read the various descriptions and received three samples I decided on "natural" grass. I fitted the turf myself and saved a fortune in the process. I actually found the process very easy and would encourage people even with limited DIY ability to give it a go. Having finished the job I am absolutely over the moon with the results. The grass looks so realistic but of far better quality than I could ever hope to achieve with a real lawn. My son has already fallen over and banged his head but due to the density of the turf he didn't even notice. It is extremely child friendly. Also my dog seems to love it. I have another couple of bits of garden which I now intend to replace with artificial grass. Anyone interested in a cheap lawn mower let me know. One very happy customer.