Faultless service, incredible picture

RebeccaKelly60's review of Magic of Disney Art - www.magicofdisneyart.co.uk

“Faultless service, incredible picture”

Written on: 20/02/2016 by RebeccaKelly60 (1 review written)

I purchased a limited edition James Coleman for my husband's birthday. I researched everywhere and Magic of Disney Art came up cheapest because I didn't want to pay the customs duties that I would get by ordering it from America.

I contacted Magic of Disney Art before I purchased to ask about framing choices and they were so helpful and friendly and gave me so many different options to choose from. I bit the bullet and purchased even though it was very expensive.

The artwork arrived safely after a couple of weeks .. was sent very well packaged and by UPS which is always very safe and reliable from my experience. The delivery man was so nice.

When I unpacked it my jaw hit the floor. I could not believe my eyes because it was so incredibly beautiful and the detailing was just out of this world.

The picture looks good on the website but it does nothing to justify the quality in real life. It looks like it belongs in a museum, it's that good. My husband was so pleased and the pic has pride of place above our fireplace. Thank you very much for the wonderful service, we are already saving up to get another one.

Suitable for Children