Panda's Lousy Business Practices

From 1 review
  • Quality

Guest's review of F-Secure Internet Security 2006

F-Secure Internet Security 2006

“Panda's Lousy Business Practices”

Written on: 27/10/2012

I subscribed to Panda Internet Security for a number of years. It did its job until it did not. A virus entered my PC system seemingly out of nowhere last week. The virus masqueraded as a hard drive failure. When I took the PC to a repair tech, he told me that the problem stemmed from a virus and that it could be removed. He also recommended installation of new security software, which I ageed to do. Following that I contacted Panda to request a rebate on the unused portion of my subscription, which is about 18 months- a small treasure. Panda did not return my phone calls, and when I finally reached them by email they told me that the company policy does not allow refunds beyond 7 days of installation. Case closed. My fault for not reading the fine print. Well, they know how to legally cover themselves! I strongly advise not doing business with this company, which likes to keep unearned funds without regard to fairness to the customer.

• Quality