No customer service

• Quality

Daleksupreme's review of ClearMyMail Anti Spam Personal Edition

ClearMyMail Anti Spam Personal Edition

“No customer service”

Written on: 07/11/2013 by Daleksupreme (1 review written)

Been with CMM since it started. The service has recently gone downhill like a rocket. The website seems unable to update new settings. I changed my mail password but it will not save the update. So it does not pick up my mail. Then I get an automated mail message about my mail not working! DOH!

As usual with CMM no customer support what so ever.

One review says its gone bust. If thats true I'm not surprised. For a basic simple money making service that should be a breeze to run, they seem to make a mess of it.

• Quality

Housecalls's Response to Daleksupreme's Review

Written on: 28/01/2014

Same...was great for years. Just bought another 2 year subscription but it was credited to my old account and now I can't get any tech support to change it. ZERO RESPONSE for over 4 weeks now...If they haven't gone bust they will soon at this rate