Stemologica Review

CJ1989's review of Stemologica

Stemologica

“I am writing this to warn others about purchasing...”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by CJ1989 (0 reviews written)

I am writing this to warn others about purchasing Stemologica. I made my initial purchase of the Stemologica kit for £3.95. I was horrified to discover that I had actually been charged £97.95. I returned to the Stemologica website and checked the small print at the bottom of the page. Admittedly, I should have checked this before purchasing. I found out that as I had not returned the products within 14 days, I would be charged the full price. Unfortunately this was not the worst of it. Because I had not returned the products or contacted the company after my initial purchase about not wanting further products, I found out that the company was to charge me £60.95 every 30 calander days and to re send me the products. I have just spent the best part of four hours on the phone to my bank, checking statmements and trying to contact the Stemologica company. In my opinion, the products did not work, and the eye cream in particular caused great skin irritation. Read the small print. Lesson learnt.

Peptroy's Response to CJ1989's Review

Written on: 14/09/2014

thankyou so much for the warning, sorry you got caught & hope its gets sorted ,

Suesuse's Response to CJ1989's Review

Written on: 02/12/2014

i also been done on this product i got it free trail it came no letters or any return note nothing saying it on a 14 day trail. i didn't use it at 1st because i wasn't at home then i started using it over the past weeks my face started with pain and my eyes looked a mess thought nothing of it tell sun 31 November 2014 when my face and eyes looks a mess and in pain puffy, so i did researcher to see if anyone esle having problem WOW i saw so many people complaining about what this company did, taking £97 out of your bank, there was nothing said when you filled in the form for free trail just paid 3.95 that was it..... the cream is not nice at all i had better cream less money, i am lucky to have spotted this so when straight to my bank and got them from taking money from me.

they are on Facebook so i messaged them to telling them that i been getting pain since

they said they send As a gesture, I am happy to let you keep your Stemologica Kit at the promotional recurring rate for our privileged customers with long-standing subscriptions, GBP 49.95, in place of the full price of GBP 97.95 - which you would normally have to pay, if you decided to keep the products beyond the designated 14-day trial period.