Stemologica Review

CJ1989's review of Stemologica

Stemologica

“I am writing this to warn others about purchasing...”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by CJ1989 (0 reviews written)

I am writing this to warn others about purchasing Stemologica. I made my initial purchase of the Stemologica kit for £3.95. I was horrified to discover that I had actually been charged £97.95. I returned to the Stemologica website and checked the small print at the bottom of the page. Admittedly, I should have checked this before purchasing. I found out that as I had not returned the products within 14 days, I would be charged the full price. Unfortunately this was not the worst of it. Because I had not returned the products or contacted the company after my initial purchase about not wanting further products, I found out that the company was to charge me £60.95 every 30 calander days and to re send me the products. I have just spent the best part of four hours on the phone to my bank, checking statmements and trying to contact the Stemologica company. In my opinion, the products did not work, and the eye cream in particular caused great skin irritation. Read the small print. Lesson learnt.

Peptroy's Response to CJ1989's Review

Written on: 14/09/2014

thankyou so much for the warning, sorry you got caught & hope its gets sorted ,