Birthday trip

gka2000's review of Orlando, Wet 'n Wild

“Birthday trip”

Written on: 27/05/2013 by gka2000 (1 review written)

Myself, husband, son and his best friend went to Wet N Wild for my sons birthday. We have been to Disney water parks and wanted to try a different water park. Buy one get the rest of the reason free is a good deal!

We got there one hour after it opened, and the crowds were not to bad.As the day progressed, it got very crowded. Average wait 45-50 min. There was a fast past line, which made things worse. We over heard someone in line discussing the price of fast past....not worth the money. We were not able to go on all the rides, due to long waits. The rides we did go on were very fun! The lazy river is exactly like other lazy rivers, you can use an inner tube or not. The black hole, Bubbas tub, and mock 5 were some of our favorites rides. Water temp was perfect. I spoke with the DJ (HE WAS GREAT) asked him to wish my son a happy birthday, he did, and my son heard it!! Though we did not have small children, the play area looked fantastic, all little ones were having a good time. The employees were nice, nothing over the top, but not rude or unprofessional. The bathrooms had employees cleaning every time I went in, for a water park they were clean. The all you can eat barbeque was a complete rip off! Very expensive, offered VERY little variety for a buffet and closed an hour before the park did, but the boys thought it was fine and went back several times. The park itself is geared toward families. The general crowd of people at the park were what you would see at a Walmart, but we never felt unsafe, never saw bad behavior, and had some nice conversations with people while waiting in lines.

• 05/26/2013

Date of visit (month/year)

• All ages