Best Psoriasis Treatment at Balikli Thermal Center Kangal

MollyOlsen26's review of Psoriasis Treatment in Balikli, Turkey

Psoriasis Treatment in Balikli, Turkey

“Best Psoriasis Treatment at Balikli Thermal Center Kangal”

Written on: 30/07/2012 by MollyOlsen26 (1 review written)

I want to drop a line to say how pleased I am to find a company in Turkey that provided me the best alternative method of psoriasis treatment! Having spent the last 3 years battling psoriasis, I was astouned when just a couple of days after my Balikli Kaplica fish visit, the psoriasis were almost gone! I had spent lots of money on traditional medicine and lots of additional money on alternative therapies but only this particular Kangal Fish spa and fish therapy you offered me had excellent positive effects on my skin! To be honest, I was in significant discomfort over the last 3 years because of my psoriasis illness but this thermal spa psoriasis treatment has completely changed my life! Words are not enough to express how grateful and pleased I am! You are great professionals and will recommend your company to all my psoriasis affected friends!

• Regularly