My wife swears by her Ecoflow Bioflow Duo Bracelet.

rjwhitehead's review of Ecoflow Bioflow

Ecoflow Bioflow

“My wife swears by her Ecoflow Bioflow Duo Bracelet.”

Written on: 09/12/2011 by rjwhitehead (1 review written)

My wife won't be without her bioflow bracelet and is getting a new one for Xmas as the old one is becoming distressed from constant use. She suffered with terrible pains in her wrist for some time and we got a Bioflow Duo bracelet as a last resort after all else failed, and she has been problem free for some years now.
I also posses one now with the onset of old age and aching joints.

A demonstration on daytime TV is the thing that swung it for us, as I was never convinced about magnets and bracelets in the past until I saw this.

There is much argument about whether these thing work or are just a placebo(a mind con). Personally I couldn't care less. If the pain goes away,it works. So forget the technicalities or rights or wrongs. I just know my wife swears by hers and wears it 24/7 and has no more aching wrists.

I don't know how good mine is as I don't know how much pain I'd be in without it, but I don't intend to find out?

Surely if something is believed to work and does work, it's better than ramming tablets into your body which can bring their own problems.

Fredjones54's Response to rjwhitehead's Review

Written on: 29/12/2013

If this is true submit your results to a scientific journal so bio flow can win a noble prize