Amazing

Guest's review of SinuSoothe 100% Natural Nasal Spray

SinuSoothe 100% Natural Nasal Spray

“Amazing”

Written on: 14/11/2012

I have suffered for years with sinus problems, even went for the operation but had problems with the anisthetic , I suffer daily headaches and dizziness and have even missed days at work, days out and generally felt miserable for years. I've tried everything, antibiotic therapy, steroid nasal sprays, allergy medicine, you name it ive tried it, even to the extent ive burnt my throat with all the sprays.I google searched the problem and noticed people had tried sinusoothe, it arrived in a couple of days.
I must admit its not pleasant the taste is one you will not forget, and for the first 3 days the sting in my nose took a bit of getting used too, strangely after 3 days it was stinging worse than ever and I noticed it was further up my nose.
About an hour after using on the third day my nose was running like a tap, it's never done that In years.
I had no headache all day and no dizziness nor felling sick, I use it 3 times a day and so far I feel great.
I really don't care about the smell or the stinging in my nose I have the relief I waited years for.
A great big Thankyou to all for sinusoothe
Gavin