Hay Fairy worked for my 3 1/2 daughter

• Effectiveness

Scratchmonster's review of Hay Fairy

Hay Fairy

“Hay Fairy worked for my 3 1/2 daughter”

Written on: 12/05/2012 by Scratchmonster (1 review written)

I normally don't leave reviews, but in this case, feel compelled. My 3 1/2 year old daughter had a miserable time coming off of topical steroids prescribed for treating 'moderate-severe' eczema. She was itchy 24/7 for about 5 months until the introduction of Hay Fairy. Hay Fairy came highly recommended by a Dr. who had great success with it in treating patients with eczema and asthma. My daughter suffered from allergies on top of her eczema/red skin syndrome. Don't let the name fool you. The main ingredient in this product is very well known and goes back thousands of years.I do believe Hay Fairy dramatically decreased my daughter's unbearable itch and helped with allergies. She stayed on it for 4 months and as of last month no longer has to take it(for now - we shall see).I was told that it works for some people and not for others,but that you should know within 2-3 weeks whether or not it is working.Noorherbals stands behind all their products with a 100% money back guarantee so if it doesn't work within 2-3 wks, you have nothing to lose.The one bad thing is that the ingredients are extremely bitter.We had to break the capsules up as my daughter was too young to swallow the pill. It was bitter no matter what we put it in so I had to bribe her with a treat every time. Best wishes.

• Effectiveness

Jessicacamp's Response to Scratchmonster's Review

Written on: 21/04/2013

I work also for me and it is highly recommended!