Up-grading to a new printer

From 1 review
  • Quality

Goldcap's review of HP Photosmart Plus B210a

HP Photosmart Plus B210a

“Up-grading to a new printer”

Written on: 03/01/2012 by Goldcap (15 reviews written)

My old Epson photo printer was starting to give cause for concern so I popped into Tesco's to get some new Epson inks. I couldn't believe they were charging £77.00 for a five cartridge set!!! However, next to the inks, on a special offer stood a HP Photosmart Plus printer B210a for less than £50.00, (RRP £139.00). 'Why not'? thought I, it's only two thirds the cost of the ink. Well I can tell you I'm mightly impressed. I now have a wireless, all-in-one setup which delivers superb photo prints at a third of the cost. In addition it has a host of programmes that I haven't even started to explore. Happily, when I looked on Which reviews, it featured as a best buy so I am well pleased. On the down side, when starting up, it does 'chug' a little but that is a minor issue. Once printing it whips out an A4 at a very impressive speed. A word of warning though, prices for this printer vary greatly, so shop around.

• Quality