Double Eagle M85P

Thereviewman1121's review of Double Eagle M85P

“Double Eagle M85P”

Written on: 04/08/2013 by Thereviewman1121 (1 review written)

This is a great gun. I love it. I would recommend it to anyone. I love it so much. It could be one of the best guns. Thanks to hobbytron it is a cheap price since they have the best deals. This is a amazing gun and hobbytron has the best price for it. I would recommend to buy it from hobbytron if you want this gun. THISGUN IS AMAZING!!!!!! This gun is so accurate. It shoots nice and fast. I mean like I don't think there is anything bad about this gun. It is very accurate shoots fast. Like it is just perfect. I would get this gun over anyone. It is just amazing. If you have a war with this gun you have a good chance of winning. I love this gun. Favorite gun ever. I love it SOOO much. You will never want to sell this gun for another one. It is just like amazing. It goes really far. It is almost like a sniped. But it is fully and semi auto. I just can't get enough of this gun. It is amazing and I just absolutely love it soo much. Take this gun over any other one.