Total Disgrace!!

• Easy to find

• Comfort of journey

GillHill01's review of ResortHoppa.com www.resorthoppa.com

“Total Disgrace!!”

Written on: 05/07/2013 by GillHill01 (1 review written)

Used this company for private pick up for me, my husband and our two children (4 yrs & 5 month baby) from airport in gran canaria. We got on a mini bus to our hotel just us four however there was no car seat for baby even though we had requested this. The driver also took us the wrong way and my husband had to direct her. As we have been to this hotel several times we knew where we where going which was a good thing. Arranging our transfer pick up time back to the airport i asked for them to arrive half an hour early than their arragned time which turned out to be a great thing as when the driver turned up he started packing the car then when he seen me walk out with the buggy he said 'em a baby' like he was surprised! then he refused to take our baby becuase he had no car seat which as before we had requested. He told us he could take me, my husband and our 4 yr old son but not the baby which was ridiculous. He had a very bad attitude and not helpful. Told us to phone head office but at that time in the morning was closed. After all the hassle and needing to get to the airport to make our flight home we ended up in a local city cab. Such a disgrace. This company is a joke. Simple instructions but such important requirements like a baby seat and they could not deliver. Caused such stress and a total waste of money using this company! Avoid !!

• Gran Canaria

Airport

Visit resorthoppa.com

Mollieresorthoppa's Response to GillHill01's Review

Written on: 12/07/2013

Good Afternoon,

Mollie here from the Customer service department at Resorthoppa. I would like to start by apologising for the problems you have been faced with I am unsure why this has happened. I would like to investigate this for you as it is not our usual practice. Please send the above information, along with any further comments you feel you need to add and your Resorthoppa booking reference number and I will insure that I look into this personally.

I would like to thank you for the time in giving your feedback and I would like to stress the customer service you were provided with is not to our high standard and defiantly not what we expect from any of our supplier abroad. I wish to take this to the Transportation manager to make sure this does not happen in the future, I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Mollie
Social media customer services.

Gillhill01's Response to GillHill01's Review

Written on: 15/07/2013

Hi

The service we recieved was very poor. We paid £54.80 for this service and were let down in more ways than one.
Our booking ref. H1132529

I look forward to hearing from you and to a solution to these problems.

Kind Regards

Gillhill01's reply to Gillhill01's Comment

Written on: 16/09/2013

Well thats 2 months now and after getting a reply about the terrible treatment we recieved and being asked for our booking ref etc so it could be looked into I have heard nothing back from Resorthoppa.
Poor service once again!