Excellent professional & timely service

• Punctuality

• Easy to find

• Comfort of journey

Sara5's review of HummingBird Cars www.hummingbirdcars.co.uk

“Excellent professional & timely service”

Written on: 04/07/2013 by Sara5 (1 review written)

I am very fussy about time - particularly when travelling. I booked through the website for an early morning pick up with instructions for the driver to ring my mobile when he arrived. After the booking I was sent a confirmation link and then an email re-confirming the pick up details, the day before we were going to use the service. I found this to be very reassuring and professional.

The car arrived this morning 10 mins early ( extra brownie points for that), the driver rang, as requested and was happy to wait 5 minutes. He was very courteous when we were getting into the car, helping with the luggage, even checking that we had tickets and passports :-) The car itself was spotless and quiet. The driver drove efficiently and safely.

After we arrived at the airport, I couldn't find my iPad. I emailed to enquire if the driver could check the car (though I was fairly certain I had not left it in there). I received a very quick, polite reply with a promise to check as soon as possible .... And then I found the iPad !

All in all, a fabulous service and one I will both recommend and use again myself.
Well done hummingbird cars!

• Heathrow