Great Transfer Company

• Easy to find

• Comfort of journey

cojoba's review of Click Transfers - www.clicktransfers.com

“Great Transfer Company”

Written on: 07/06/2013 by cojoba (2 reviews written)

As a frequent holiday traveller, I booked online with Click Transfers which had been recommended by a family member.

At first I was dubious as the price seemed so reasonable. Less than £6 each return.
Firstly the website is user friendly and easy to use and there are no hidden charges or costs. I booked a return shuttle coach transfer for 2 adults from Arrecife Airpot, Lanzarote to my hotel in Lanzarote.

When we arrived at Arrecife Airport I went to the check in desk and was promptly directed to the coach bay. Had to wait no more than 25 minutes, which was fine. Just nice being in Lanzarote and enjoying the weather.

I was given a return pick up slip which gives you several options to confirm your return trip - fax, phone, internet. Also my hotel I was going to shows the return transfers on the board too a day beforehand.

As I didn't see my return pick up time on the board in my hotel, I decided to call Click Transfers, to be told that they couldn't find my return transfer pick up. I advised it was a very early flight and I needed reassurance that someone would definately be collecting us around 5am.
The lady I spoke too was friendly, helpful and then advised she would have to arrange a private pick up for us.

At 5am on the dot, a Taxi arrived outside the hotel to collect us.

Although there was a blip with the return transfer, they excelled in ensuring we were collected and even laid on a taxi for us at no extra cost, which I thought was wonderful service.

Thankyou ClickTransfers and I will certainly be using you again in the future.

• Arrecife