Transfer from Malaga airport

• Punctuality

• Easy to find

• Comfort of journey

peterreil's review of City Airport Taxis - www.city-airport-taxis.com

“Transfer from Malaga airport”

Written on: 11/03/2013 by peterreil (1 review written)

I reserved a taxi Transfer from Malaga airport to Puerto banus with 2 Spain transfers, they advertised affordable prices with luxury cars, fully licensed so I decided to book, the web site wasn't finished so I sent them a mail and to my surprise the guy at the office was really good his English was immaculate, the booking confirmation came through immediately with all the numbers including an emergency number as well as a UK land line number in case I had any doubts.
When i landed at Malaga airport the smartly dressed driver was waiting for me and my wife at the correct designated meeting point and he helped us to our clean vehicle it was a lovely Audi A6, the drive to our hotel was perfect, my wife slept for a while it had been a long day.
The whole experience from the beginning to the end was perfect, a great way to start our vacation, I will definitely pass on the details to my friends and family, Good job guys keep up the good work.
Peter Simon's.