Awful awful awful!!! Avoid!

• Punctuality

• Easy to find

• Comfort of journey

Guest's review of City Airport Taxis - www.city-airport-taxis.com

“Awful awful awful!!! Avoid!”

Written on: 02/01/2013

Booked over a month in advance for a ski transfer from Geneva airport to Peisey Nancroix. I should of cancelled the return but thought my first experience was a one off! How wrong was I! I arrived in Geneva an hour late as my flight was delayed, they say they monitor flights but I called ahead whilst I was delayed in London as I was travelling alone and didn't want to be stranded at that hour of night. They assured me the driver would be there waiting for me. He wasn't! He was 45mins late! I was stressed to be stranded there for that long as I was alone! He didn't speak any English, he couldn't figure out on the satnav that he needed to change it to France rather than Swiss directions hence he could not find the place where I was staying. In the end I had to wake my sister up at 3am to get her to come to the centre of town and pick me up! After all this I really should have cancelled the return trip! The driver was again 45 mins late (different driver) and of course spoke no English either, he knew he was late yet still didn't take any of the toll roads that we had on the way here. It took over 4 hours to get to the airport on a journey that should of taken 2! Needless to say that was the most expensive and stressful transfer I have ever taken. I paid €550 for the privledge! AVOID at all costs! They use third parties and don't pick up the phone if it doesn't suit them even when they know you are stranded!!