Terrible service in Vienna.

• Punctuality

• Easy to find

• Comfort of journey

Guest's review of City Airport Taxis - www.city-airport-taxis.com

“Terrible service in Vienna. ”

Written on: 09/12/2012

I booked a transfer for myself and my wife in Vienna from the train station to our hotel, a journey of only about 15 minutes. They got us to the hotel, so they did that right, but here's what they did WRONG:

1) The driver was late, by about 20 mins or more, they rang me just as we arrived at the train station to confirm if the transfer was FROM the airport or TO the airport..... The booking I made was from the train station and my confirmation email quite clearly said from the train station. I was told they would call me back in a few minutes to let me know where to meet the driver, 15 mins later I had heard nothing and called them myself. I was told the driver was just around the corner.

2) eventually found the driver, got a half hearted apology and proceeded to the car. He watched my wife struggle with a suitcase (I was carrying two other bags) before I had to ask him TWICE to help her with the luggage, no offer of apology for the complete lack of courtesy.

3) Complete lack of respect, friendliness and courtesy from the driver, Other than asking for his payment on arrival at the hotel, the driver did not speak to us at all en route, I'm not asking for much, a friendly welcome goes a long way, especially after arriving late and being disrespectful to my wife.

I originally requested a luxury vehicle, they were unable to supply it, so they rang me to offer a standard vehicle instead. I made my booking early in the morning for a mid afternoon pickup, so I understand that at such short notice they might not have had a driver available, but I'm glad I didn't pay the extra cost of a luxury car as I feel cheated enough with the amount I paid (€31) for a very short transfer.

I can't speak for easyairporttaxis elsewhere, but in Vienna, simply a avoid them.

• Punctuality