Do not use

• Ease of booking

• Security

Spearsti450's review of Purple Parking www.purpleparking.com

“Do not use”

Written on: 05/01/2017 by Spearsti450 (1 review written)

We arrived at Heathrow terminal 5 and dropped off our car without any problems with Purple Parking. We dropped off our keys and they safely and speedily took us to our terminal for departure.
When we returned 1 month later, we found that our car had been removed from the car park and driven to another site. The back seats had been put down and were covered in white dust and marks as if it had been used for carrying goods. The loose change for parking had been taken, the contents of the glove compartment were thrown over the front seat and floor. My prescription driving glasses had been taken, along with a selection of CD's and the sat nav which was hidden under some clothing in the boot. After leaving my car in Purple Parkings hands I did not expect for it to be ramshackled and used in such a manner. We complained at the point of collection and it has been nearly a week and we cannot speak to anyone about it as we are on a waiting list! We would not be able to travel the 400 miles without sat nav, were we expected to take it with us on holiday? As for my glasses, I can't drive without them either, but why would I have the need to have to take it with me? It surely should have been safe with a reputable company???? This completely spoilt our holiday and was an invasion on our property. The car was not broken into, it was clearly done by the staff. I would highly recommend that you do not use this company, however much money you think you might be saving.

• Ease of booking