Essential if you're going away with kids

• Ease of booking

• Security

mowser's review of Gatwick, ACE Meet and Greet

“Essential if you're going away with kids”

Written on: 24/09/2011 by mowser (6 reviews written)

We've used this service twice now when going away on holiday with our 2 kids (Ages 4 & 2). Its stressful enough ensuring that you've packed everything, getting the kids ready and then loading the car with all of the cases, pushchairs, car seats and remembering the passports, to then find a space, unload the car and often have to get shuttle buses to the terminal.

In the past we've used long term parking at Gatwick that's situated a couple of miles outside of gatwick and then get the bus in - however with 2 kids and all of the above luggage, it just didn't appeal.

A friend recommended the meet & greet so we thought we'd give it a try. Easy to book online with simple instructions, its easy to use. Once we registered with Sky Park Steve we've received regular email offers that have given us money off when we next needed to use it. Great service both times although I would recommend that you call them once your bags start coming off - rather than when they advise (once you've got all of your bags) - this will ensure that they are waiting ready for you - but we only had to wait a few mins the first time.

Friendly and helpful drivers I would thoroughly recommend the service and I know my parents have also used the service with similar results.

• Ease of booking