money for nothing

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Verhoof's review of Wizzair

“money for nothing”

Written on: 11/05/2013 by Verhoof (1 review written)

Wizzair moved my flight from Budapest to Eindhoven "for commercial reasons" from a flight time in the afternoon to 6 am in the morning in the night before. As this changed flight was useless for me, I chose the option to cancel the flight. According to Wizzair the ticket costs should be reimbursed in this case.

More than eight weeks later and 4 calls to the call centre I still have not received my money. The reasoning is constantly changing: At first there was allegedly some mistake in data entry, then some documents still had to be sent to Budapest, then there was a banking holiday in Hungary...In fact you get the impression that they have a good laugh at you and actually make additionally profits with your calls (the rate for calling the call centre is more than 80 cents a minute). I really cannot recommend it!

Bewe's Response to Verhoof's Review

Written on: 19/05/2013

my costs: 550eur and I will get back 65eur (ever...).

extremly bad and misleading company.
all flight conditions, website and the way Eindhoven airport 9in my case) functions is calculated on maximal income with minimal costs. WIzzair earns the most if passenger does not fly: lugagefee they keep, even if there was no Luggage transpprted, "seat protecion fee"is higher than most of the Wizzair ticket prices, and if you mss one flight do not expect that they will re-direct you in a normal way. also: even if it is clear that a fligh can not be uses no money bacjk whatsoever...

raely BAD company