Avoid!

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Wizzair

“Avoid!”

Written on: 27/03/2013

I have had nothing but trouble with this company! I am so upset and fed up with them!I bought a ticket online and paid by bank transfer as their card option didn't work.Didn't received the ticked and when I called their overpriced customer centre I have learnt that they didn;t received the full amount as per booking.I faxed them my bank statement showing the full amount left my bank account,but they kept their opinion.Fed up about calling and calling them again I agreed to pay the difference.After 5 days of waiting the tickets,I called again just to find out the payment was made too late(they told me to do it and I did it straight after)and a refund will be made in 14 working days.I am still waiting for that to happen.
I can't stress enough how rude and unprofessional the staff is,put there not to help but to stress and make fun of you.
I hope you'll never have problems with them as when that happens you'll fell powerless,with your hand tighten at your back,dancing as they sing to you.
Will never fly with them!Never ever!