Terrible On-line booking & customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Wizzair

“Terrible On-line booking and customer service”

Written on: 14/02/2013

On-line booking was not working properly.. I tried to buy a ticket for myself and my son, I couldn't enter my name in the top field (the field was greyed) so I wrote my name in the bottom field. I had as well problem to use my maestro card to pay about 10 Euro less.. few days ago the same card was working fine.. finally I paid by Visa but I forgot to enter/change my son's name. I ended up with two the same names (my name). Wizzair on-line booking has no any kind of review data before payment so I realize my mistake when I got the confirmation email from them. I thought it's just a "typo" error so I called the customer service (1 Euro/Min) to explain that but the supervisor decided I have to pay 90 Euro to change my son's name! The fault was because the website is poorly designed (no confirmation etc) and sometimes doesn't work (name field or maestro card payments)! I used to think the Ryanair on-line booking is poor but Wizzair on-line booking is the worst I've ever met.. full of bugs! The customer service supervisor is arrogant and useless! I'm not going to use Wizzair again I will pay more but I will never use them again! I will bring this to the court and European Consumer Centre..