BAN Sad Wizz Air!!!

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

BlackCat7525's review of Wizzair

“BAN Sad Wizz Air!!!”

Written on: 07/11/2012 by BlackCat7525 (1 review written)

There was a time before WizzAir got greedy and unreasonable that I would have recommended them happily to my friends and relatives as an efficent, fair, upfront and honest low budget airline, but since the ridiculous unfair unannounced introduction of the hand luggage charge, I think they have dug there own grave.

I bought my flight tickets well before any hand luggage charge had been mentioned, let alone introduced. Hence I have been badly ripped off as I know that I had other options to travel, and I am not sure if this is even legal. I am sure it has to be stated before booking any tickets if there is likely to be any additional charges that maybe incurred by the time you actually fly. I mean, if they said, oh, next week we are charging £50 if you bring a mobile, long after your booking as been originaly purchased, surely it cannot be legal.

Oh well, I will somehow try and fit my essentials into a paper bag to avoid paying these unfair, unannounced charges, but will avoid WizzAir with a passion for the rest of my life.

Note: Had I known about these charges before I booked my flights, I would not be complaing because I would at least have had a choice!

Blackcat7525's Response to BlackCat7525's Review

Written on: 07/11/2012

I admit upon further investigation, that because I booked before 4th October 2012, I can take a large cabin bag with me free of charge. That is just pure luck, I feel sorry for people who booked after this date.

Still banning Wizzair!

Belgrade-Brussels's Response to BlackCat7525's Review

Written on: 09/11/2012

Horrible airline. Absolutely amazing business decision! They should be taken to court of law and court of ethics!!!