Can it get worse? YES!!!!!

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Wizzair

“Can it get worse? YES!!!!!”

Written on: 04/11/2012

Where should I start? I've been travelling with wizzair for the last 7.5 years and I can't believe the way it's changed from trip to trip. Web site - a disaster and I'm sure everyone have noticed £28 charge on the right site before you even choose the day of your flight. It's quite off putting!!!! And to load all of the charges and fees takes forever. Even my computer is giving up... What else we will be charge for next? Maybe using a toilet or sitting place????!!!! because hand luggage is already £9 per flight per person... But is service any better? Don't think so. And one more thought-why is wizzair charging us for using a card or a bank transfer? How much are they charged by their bank? 50p max????? so where on earth those charges from? I'd understand them if they give me chance paying with cash... oh well... we stuck with 'cheap' flights forever.