denied to enter aircraft

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Wizzair

“denied to enter aircraft”

Written on: 29/09/2012

printed boarding passes, for what ever reason had initial instead of first name. Boarding was denied. WWW of wizz air generated this? What is more annoying is that they could not care less. I am sure that they could have checked the booking 3sec and they could verify that I have entered full names. But people from Wizz air have different understanding of low cost flights. They think that they can treat you as a trash, if you pay low cost for flight! 4 tickets, hotel, opera, bike tour...all down the drain! Wizz air, great job!

Cisabel's Comment

Written on: 18/11/2012

Hi. I experienced the same problem today... I checked in by mistake only with my initial as my first name, and they didn't want to accept my ticket as it is. No new check in, change of ticket etc was possible, the only option was to pay the full amount for the new ticket which, having to be bought 1 h before the flight, was enormously expensive. Neither the Wizz air call center, nor the info desk wanted to cooperate.
It is clear - I will never travel with them any more, but I wonder if you have done something about this? Is it possible to complain, ask for your money back?

Sedats's Comment