Worst experience ever!!!

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Wizzair

“Worst experience ever!!!”

Written on: 28/08/2012

I'm traveling a few times per year, but this time while in Europe I had a very bad experience with this airline. Not even mentioning the hidden charges! I am a photographer, so of course I have a special back pack full of cameras and lenses (smaller then their required size). I also have a small laptop 15 inches - more like tablet that I need with me. I know they have a policy for only one hand luggage...but it is impossible for me to put any of these electronics away. My back pack is set up for cameras only. I never had problems before with any airline, but this airline they didn't let me board the plane because I had two hand bags. I tried to explain that the laptop fits under the chair and the back pack in his place, I even tried to demonstrate that both together they fit in their size, but they didn't let me, they even threaten to arrest me. After I have lost my plane and fought with their entire team at the airport they charged me 51 pounds and let me board the plane. I'm calm now when I write this but this was the worst experience ever!

Omairsattar's Comment

Written on: 01/09/2012

They charged me £51 to check in the only piece of luggage I was carrying because the wheels were 1cm too big. They then stole items worth £50 from my bag and refuse to compensate. I hope some day it happens to them and their loved ones so that they know how it feels. They are criminals.