Their goal is to rip you off with hidden fees

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Wizzair

“Their goal is to rip you off with hidden fees”

Written on: 02/04/2012

Things I was unhappy about:

Very little leg room - the worst I have ever had.

We were unable to checkin online because it was 2:55 minutes before the flight (they have a 3 hour time limit that they don't tell you about until it is too late). As a result we were forced to checkin at the airport, for which they charged us 14 EUR each. I understand why they charge for airport checkin, but 14EUR is a bit high, and we wanted to checkin online - they just wouldn't let us!

Carry-on limit is very small, and applied inconsistently. Their carry-on limit is the smallest I have ever seen.

Cadle's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2012

I have never flown with WizzAir before I go to lithuania Aug! I am concerened about this check in online or boarding card and how easy it is! I know I have overpaid on my transfers!! I have to admit I am thinking have I made the right thing flying with this Airline....I would welcome any comments?? Easyjet is much easier I think but they dont do Lithuania..

Mag-19811's Comment

Written on: 13/07/2012

The 3 hour time limit rule for online check-in is clearly stated on the booking page, so you can easily find this information if only you are willing to read, therefore, you can not blame the airline and you paid extra for being careless. I've been using Wizzair for many many years and nothing ever went wrong apart fron one 1 hour delay - not a bad score considering well over 50 flights I've done with them. As to carry on limit, you seem to be forgetting that Wizzair is a low cost airline, so they have certain standards. If you not happy with them, you can simply go for premium airlines, pay 5 times more and be marry.