Gone down the pan in recent years

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

366Page's review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

“Gone down the pan in recent years”

Written on: 31/08/2014 by 366Page (1 review written)

Problem 1: Being a female with finger nails I was unable to access or use the in-flight entertainment. No films or TV or Music unless I used a rubber-tipped pencil. Why should I use a rubber-tipped pencil, and fgs how many passengers even carry one? Tip: supply ONLY this type of technology (remote handsets could be provided as has previously been done) when everyone currently over 15 (and therefore NOT solely able to communicate with thumbs and forefingers) are dead!

I DO NOT call Grenola and Yoghurt Breakfast! Some sort of edible cereal and milk/sugar, possibly. Grenola and Yoghurt NEVER!!!!!! I could retch at the mere thought. Whoever came up with that combination should definitely be sacked. In fact, whoever thought that either one of those might be acceptable.... should definitely be sacked. Give the Grenola and Yoghurt to the Hooray Henry's in Premium and FC (who might actually be stupid and posy enough to appreciate it) and give some good old fashioned fat soaked bacon and eggs to the rest of us

Having mild arthritis I was unable to open the the margarine tubs provided. Monitor your sundries supplies.