Written on: 16/06/2014
1. Cramped seats under new subsection of original Economy (aka Economy Plus) which is just a more cramped version.
2. $7.50+per Dixie-sized cup of anything that might take the edge off a horribly long international flight.
3. Babies, babies, everywhere babies. I was just two seats behind this nightmare child with superhuman lungs. This damn thing screamed for 8hrs. Seriously!!! No exaggeration!!!
4. Bad attitude flight attendant who acted as if ever request was a serious chore.
In summary, we’re talking about an Airline with:
- intentionally devised cramped and uncomfortable seating under the guise of a new tier (aka Economy Plus) that
-nickels and dimes you for everything and
- forces you to suffer though hours of unruly screaming brats on
- overbooked international long-haul flights where you’re
- beholden to flight attendants with bad attitudes
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE
" Always delay and flight cancelation " Read More
Written by ilkerhalbutogullari
" Good Value for travel Bad deal for my bottom " Read More
Written by JanetReviews
" Did their best not to refund part of the ticket " Read More
" Qatar the best airline " Read More
" Poor in flight service and awful staff. " Read More