I thought it would be better

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

rupal2's review of United Airlines

“I thought it would be better”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by rupal2 (107 reviews written)

This was the first time I had travelled with United, and I have to say I wasn't impressed. When we got to the airport we found out that they had changed the two seats we had selected, and instead had given us two seats that were apart. Where is the common sense in that? It wasn't just us, they had done this to a number of couples who had seats together. This was not a good start. When we got on the plane, I noticed that it was pretty old. They really do need to upgrade their planes. During the course of the flight, the stewardesses weren't polite, and as we are vegetarian, we let them know and all they could say is 'this is all the food we have'. So we ended up going without food. Considering the price you have to pay for a ticket, I thought this was very poor. Add to that the attitude of the staff, has lead me to never travel with them again.

On the return journey however, there was one very nice lady who ensured that we got the vegetarian meals we ordered. They should employ more people like her.