Terrible Airline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Kirkpatrick493's review of United Airlines

“Terrible Airline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 24/03/2014 by Kirkpatrick493 (1 review written)

We had booked flights to Orlando and had to fly from London, went up to London the day before as live in Cardiff and when we arrived and checked into the hotel my husband received an email cancelling our flights and rescheduled them for 6 days later!!! The customer service was terrible, they didnt seem to care, rebooked us 3 days later and made a mistake only one out of the 7 of us was booked on flight, then had to rebook AGAIN!!! Absolutely shocking! We arrived at Florida 4 days later than supposed to. We have never had an explanation or an apology as to why the flight was even cancelled in the first place. Will NEVER USE AGAIN! Worse experience of my life - it ruined our special Florida holiday for all our family!! The airline and staff did not seem to care less that this was our holiday, I would like to see how they would like it done to them!!!!