Will NEVER Use United Airlines Again

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of United Airlines

“Will NEVER Use United Airlines Again”

Written on: 13/07/2013

Seats very uncomfortable; you have to pay to check your luggage; and they don't even offer complimentary snacks for an international flight!! Representatives at the airport are useless, have no knowledge and were incredibly rude.
The new luggage I received and used for my honeymoon was completely destroyed: wheels ripped off, zippers broken, and metal sticking out. When I tried to file a claim when I was returning home, I was told I had to file a claim within 24 hours. How I am supposed to do that in a foreign country when I had a schedule transfer to make is beyond me. So basically, I paid $100 to have this company RUIN my luggage. To add insult to injury, the representative tried to make me sign a waiver on my flight home, saying that my luggage was already damaged. Yes, it was damaged due to the incompetent workers who clearly have no regard for luggage and broke it themselves.