Economy Plus is RIPOFF!

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

notme2017's review of United Airlines

“Economy Plus is RIPOFF! ”

Written on: 08/06/2013 by notme2017 (2 reviews written)

My friend and I purchased over $200 of Economy Plus seats on a flight from O'Hare Chicago to Frankfurt Germany. Because of my Chase United credit card, we were in boarding group 4, but the gate agents called 8,7, and 6 before 4. After they called 6, we boarded anyway! There were no space in the overheads for even a camera case. The flight attendants stood around and didn't even help "anyone"! After we got in the air, one flight attendant, just pushed carts. He never did any thing else or even spoke to any passengers.
We had bulkhead seats, which they later requested we move for a woman with a baby who was sitting in 3 seat row, by herself. With a baby carrier, strapped in the seat! We said no! We paid extra to be treated like trash! There was nothing special about this seat! United has just found a new way to make more money from unknowing passengers!