Written on: 28/05/2013 by Winme9999 (1 review written)
BEWARE – BEWARE – UNITED AIRLINE.
Cheap price = Cheap service.
In recent economy of America. I am an American to support America. I used UA for my vacation. But I disappointed completely after used them
Their cheap price = Cheap service = Bait.
When you start at air port you will start to pay more for their service for luggages – drinking water After all of those = Expensive price = Terrible service .
. I had booked a flight from
- John Wayne. (SNA-CA) air port to Orlando International (MCO-FL) air port with one connection at Denver (DEN-COLORADO). On December, 19. 2012
-In December, 19. 2012 I had came SNA-CA at 10.00 Am to check in ready by schedule
On flight UA431 depart at1.51 pm to Denver (DEN – COLORADO) at 5.10 pm. At that time weather in SNA-CA was good day with clear sky and temperature was 53 F. But my flight delayed 1 hour by UA operate (They delayed my flight for get more guests go to Tampa-Fl. had came in late that day) Then flight could leave SNA at 2.50 pm ( 1 hour late).
- UA4314 had came DEN-CO at 5.50pm late 40 minutes by schedule and I missed my connection Flight UA353 by schedule departed 5.40pm. After few hour waiting I feel badly by cool weather at DEN-CO air port that day (Cool- Snow – Rain) I had contacted UA customer service for a support they gave to me a phone number of their partner hotel in Denver, I tried to call them but their price was unacceptable. I contacted UA customer service again and explain my health situation that time with them and their answer was I must stay in air port with that situation and they will reschedule my flight to earliest flight to MCO-FL in next day. If something happen their insurance will take care all.”
- Late in that day under that weather condition my blood pressure went up at air port and got an emergency service to University of Colorado Hospital that night. I came back airport at 6.00am in early morning December, 20 2012 and got reschedule my flight on UA 850Y departed at 10.15 am and came MCO on 3.40 pm.
- At MCO one more time I got trouble because my luggages did not came in with my flight. After a hour looking for my luggage I knew they came in another flight earlier my flight ( this is a deceitful and deceive of United Air Line Customer Servives ).
- When I got home and received a bill from University of Colorado Hospital and Emergency Service was 15.000,00 (for about 3 hour service with out any treatment) After my insurance paid a co pay is 150.00 us.
- I had been contacted by the Chairman of UA and Insurance department of UA to pay this Co pay. Then last their answer is “They does not guarantee flight times and reserves the right to adjust flight times as necessary”
- This answer show out unrespect and unliability of United Air Line with their customer even they was wrong of all.
- BEWARE – BECAREFUL with United Air Line.
The worst air line company Get away with them when you see UA If you don’t
" Flight 763 Hondorus to Toronto " Read More
" Brilliant , impressed and will go again ! " Read More
" Very inconvenient lat schedule change, delay, no TV working " Read More
" Dont waste your penny or your time " Read More
" Never fly Malaysia airlines " Read More