Cancelation? Don't Worry They Won't Help With That!

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

bert8722's review of United Airlines

“Cancelation? Don't Worry They Won't Help With That!”

Written on: 02/05/2013 by bert8722 (1 review written)

I was suppose to fly home on 4/10/13. I got a phone call saying that my flight was canceled due to weather. It went on saying I needed to call an United representative to help me with this cancelation. We called and the representative said he couldn't do a thing. He couldn't help me find another flight that day or the next day. Needless to say, I had to cancel my ticket home ($400), buy another ticket that was DOUBLE ($808) in price, and had to tell my friend (who was getting married), mom, dad, sister's (2) that I wasn't coming home that day and that they will have to wait to see their granddaughter/niece.

I wasn't the one that canceled the flight, United did. If you called me to tell me that you were going to help me with the cancelation you should've done so! I am so livid at how much I had to endure and now wait for money to get back on our card from your cancelation. I am a customer and using your airline you should be kissing my feet to stay with you instead of being out of $400 dollars on a trip to get home.

Never again United Airline!