SIX HOURS LATE TO DESTINATION, BAGS ARRIVED 4 DAYS LATER

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Thomson Airways

“SIX HOURS LATE TO DESTINATION, BAGS ARRIVED 4 DAYS LATER”

Written on: 19/01/2014

Caught up in the chaos at Gatwick Airport North Terminal on Christmas Eve 2013. No Thomson/First Choice staff in attendance. Four-and-a-half hours queuing. Bags dumped in central concourse, not down chute. No meal/refreshments offer from airline, which is a legal responsibility. Took off six hours 10 minutes late. Captain stated we could now look forward to our holiday in the Dominican Republic - until we landed and NO BAGS OF ANY PASSENGER had been loaded. Queued to complete PIR - all 300+ passengers - until commonsense prevailed. Got to my hotel room 21 hours after starting my journey. Bag came on next Thomson flight THREE DAYS LATER but delivered to me nine hours after flight landed. I wore the same clothes for FOUR DAYS, this being a coastal resort catering for young, slim sunbathers, NOT those older individuals looking for knickers! Complained to CAA/Thomson/First Choice. Received telephone call from Thomson - NO COMPENSATION on offer despite my ruined four nights of a seven night holiday. I shall see Thomson in Court.