change of airplane

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Thomson Airways

“change of airplane”

Written on: 24/05/2012

I was advised by my pet shipper that my dog would be booked on a Thomson flight to Turkey,he had been advised by Thomson Cargo,I booked my passenger ticket.The following day I was informed by my pet shipper that he had been informed by cargo that the plane an Airbus A320 was unsuitable for pet transport.Thomson has refused to alter my ticket so I can travel on a pet
suitable plane. They have taken every penny of my money saying that when I bought the ticket I agreed to their terms and conditions and they are perfectly within their rights to cancel a plane,I have no complaint with that I just want them to issue a ticket for a suitable plane and have agreed to pay any change fee,which is acceptable in their own terms and conditions but they are determined to hold on to 272 pounds I have sent them. This opens up a can of worms.What happens if you turn up at the airport requiring special needs and the plane has been changed and is not suitable ,yes you already know what will happen. After all this I have received a message from Thomson so called customer care that as I knew the terms and conditions when I booked the flight there would be no refund and finished of the letter with the closing line of HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND.