Don't travel with kids ... Disgraceful

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Thomas Cook Airline

“Don't travel with kids ... Disgraceful ”

Written on: 26/08/2013

Thomas cook ripped us off completely we have 2 children under great ormand street who were both 1 and 2 when we traveled .. We went in to Thomas cook in Colchester and I asked them to make sure our holiday was suited for the kids ie. meals on plane for there medication and transfers being reasonable times .. They took our money for the meals and transfers and when we arrived at stansted and got on the plane there wasn't a Thomas cook plane in sight we got stuck on a budget plane with no meals no duty free no nothing we had to buy sandwiches witch were rock hard and cost nearly 20. Euros for 4 !then our transfer that stated it would b picking us up 45 mins before was going to take 3 hours to get to we're we were I have been going to gran canaria for years and never had to do that so we paid a cab to the hotel another 60 euro ! So when we got there I spoke to receptionist who I no very well and she said Thomas cook rep isn't in and when I spoke to them they were useless !!! So on the way back no food again !!!! No Thomas cook plane again !!!! And our flight was 8am and Thomas cook transfer was picking us up at 3 am !!!! So yet again another 60euro in the cab instead of dragging my poor kids out of bed 3 hours early ... So Thomas cook can ram the coach and save money never ever again !!! Stay well clear of Thomas cook !!!