Avoid TAP Portugal at all costs!

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Aguestie's review of TAP Portugal

“Avoid TAP Portugal at all costs!”

Written on: 03/07/2014 by Aguestie (1 review written)

The worst airline possible.

They checked me in for my flight & also checked me onto my connecting flight which also with them. When I got to the desk at my connecting flight, the 2 staff members were all over the place & would not talk with me until they had finished whatever they were doing. As a result of this, I missed my connection. It appeared to me that the connecting flight was over booked & this was something that happens regularly. They did not care & told me to go to another desk for a rescheduled flight. This flight was 8 hours later & all I got was a cheap food voucher & a shrug of the shoulders from the guy behind the desk. He also said that there was no point complaining because nobody would listen. How right he was. I emailed them repeatedly & they just use delay tactics with the hope that you will just go away. They are an unbelievable company & I am amazed that they are part of Star Alliance. Luckily I was a solo traveler. I can only imagine what they would be like if it was a family with young kids.

When I finally got to my final destination, I had to pay for transfers as it was after midnight so they cost me more money in the end.

I will never use them again & I will go out of my way to stop other people I know ever using them. They don't care about the customer!