Worst business class experience ever except for Aeroflop!

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

lldekker's review of TAP Portugal

“Worst business class experience ever except for Aeroflop!”

Written on: 13/05/2014 by lldekker (1 review written)

My wife and I flew TAP from London to Lisbon an then to Accra yesterday May 12. We were seated in business class. First row and subsequently row 3.

Our comments:

Bad service, bad food, no food choice, bad attitude, poor communication, inexperienced or incapable crew, safety announcement a farce, unexplained delay in Lisbon resulting in loss of luggage in CapeTown, our final destination. The business class is not even equivalent to economy class on many other airlines and is really a joke. Getting on to South African Airways from Accra to Capetown was going from hell to heaven! I flew this airline for the first and the last time and would not recommend them to my worst enemy. Come on TAP, if you want to be a meaningful partner of the Star Alliance and be part of the 21st century, change your ways and modernize your planes! Right now you don't make the grade, far from it!
Wished we had read other people's reviews before choosing this deplorable airline!