No Customer Service!!

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

CharleyHarley's review of TAP Portugal

“No Customer Service!!”

Written on: 20/09/2013 by CharleyHarley (3 reviews written)

Both flights to and from Lisbon were pretty much on time and the on-board experience was good. However, one piece of luggage was lost on the outward journey and was returned after 41 hours (therefore no change of clothes for two of our family!).

On the return trip we checked in 2 hours 20 mins before scheduled departure. I had attempted to check-in online, but the instructions referred to printing off the board passes and we didn't have a printer in our accommodation. (However, at the desk they advised they could have done this!). The lady on the desk informed us that we could not have any seat together. She explained our sons (aged 14, 11 and 9) should not be unaccompanied and we should ask the boarding gate staff to move passengers - she initiated this conversation not us. The boarding gate staff and cabin crew both informed us the flight was full. Only as we were about to take off was a halfhearted effort made, which I declined. We were in Rows 5 (not together), 13,16 and 20. Did they act illegally?

I have filled in an on-line complaint and have not heard back. I cannot find anywhere to complain in writing to!!!