child UN friendly

• Quality of food

Guest's review of TAP Portugal

“child UN friendly”

Written on: 11/03/2013

I too had a terrible experience with TAP, we got to the airport to check in and there were no available seats so queued to speak to an adviser who then told us we couldn't sit together as they had booked myself and my husband together and my 4 year old on a completely separate row at the back of the plane. My 7 year old daughter was also separated from us in yet another row.

They said there was nothing that could be done until we got on the plane. I decided at least to sit next to my 4 year old daughter (in an exit aisle which they had booked us in) we were then told we couldn't sit there because you have to be over 16, so were rudely moved! My husband then had to plead with other passengers to enable him to sit with our 7 year old. NO HELP AT ALL FROM THE RUDE CABIN STAFF. One member of staff was actually shouting at customers. he shouted at me to turn off my telephone and the gentleman next to me commented on how harsh he had been and suggested I complain!!

We paid extra to travel with TAP but quite honestly Ryanair have more customer service, you know what you are getting and as long as you play by there rules they are fine. Nearly always on time which is more than can be said for TAP.