It just gets worse

• Quality of food

Guest's review of TAP Portugal

“It just gets worse”

Written on: 18/02/2013

I had a terrible experience with TAP in August this year. When we eventually arrived back home, I got on to the 'complaints service'. My emails have been ignored and 4 months on, no-one has had the courtesy of coming back to me. I know my complaints are being received as I have had the automated response from TAP. I am totally appalled that the poor customer service just continues to get worse - just when you think a terrible experience is over! I cannot get anywhere with my complaint and I'm just being ignored. I would not even award TAP with 1 star, but this system would not accept a zero rating!

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib