Horrible service especially for military families

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Sun Country Airlines

“Horrible service especially for military families”

Written on: 08/08/2014

I am a military spouse. Due to my husband's extended deployment I needed to cancel an airline ticket. I was told that cancellations are not possible even with the letter I had been issued by the command and that I could "change" my flight date and put my flight on hold for up to a year. Now that I have attempted to change my flight I find that I cannot retain a credit for the difference in the cost of the two flights (even though the new flight is nearly $100 less), but that I also need to pay a $75 change fee out of pocket that cannot come out of the difference in ticket costs.

According to their customer service the following is there change policy for military members taken from their customer service email: "Sun Country Airlines does offer cancellations with refunds for passengers and immediate family traveling on the same reservation, who present orders for deployment to the Middle East."

Horrible customer service experience. I will not be flying this company again.