absolutely NO SOP concerning air travel requirements for dog

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Swammama's review of Sun Country Airlines

“absolutely NO SOP concerning air travel requirements...”

Written on: 23/08/2013 by Swammama (1 review written)

Looking for a way to get to Seattle to help my daughter deliver while her husband is out to sea. Called Sun Country- asked about required SOP for bringing a 15lb dog with me. Was told that I could not have a layover in Mn longer than 4.5 hours because they don't allow an animal to wait any longer than 5 hours for a layover. Fine. I got the dimensions for the underseat carrier from the girl I was speaking to.(completely different than those posted on their website!) Went ahead and made the reservations with a 2 1/2 hour layover in Mn. When I called the Airlines again to make payment for the dog I was told that I would NOT BE ALLOWED TO REBOARD because 2 1/2 hours between flight was NOT LONG EDNOUGH TO TAKE THE DOG POTTY!! I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP! No I cannot get my money back as the AIRLINES says That because I used Cheapo Air and not them to book there is NO REFUND ALLOWED. I will NEVER tell anyone anything but what a crappy customer relations department SUN COUNTRY AIR HAS!