UNBELIEVABLE

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

debi1259's review of Spirit Airlines

“UNBELIEVABLE”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by debi1259 (1 review written)

I had a flight booked to go to my Aunt's funeral 1 day in advance of the service. I got to the airport, checked in my bag. I was told the flight was delayed. I went up to the terminal to wait. I waited 1 and a half hours before they announced that the flight had been canceled and go downstairs to get a refund or reschedule. I thought a reschedule will be fine (thinking i could still fly out same day). They said reschedule is for the next day. i asked if they accomodate for hotel or room and they said they will only pay up to 60.00 - this was las vegas! i told them i had no money and had to have someone drop me off at the airport - didn't really matter because i got NOTHING!!! I rescheduled for next day flight going out to San Diego at 1 in the afternoon, funeral was at 5. Flight got delayed again! I was able to make it to my Aunts funeral 30 minutes before it started! Customer service is HORRIBLE! I WILL NEVER FLY WITH THEM AGAIN!!!